1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line 13x9x2-inch baking pan completely with foil, leaving extra on sides for handles.
2. Place butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until melted. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well with spoon after each addition. Add cocoa; beat until well blended. Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat well. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or just until brownies begins to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Invert brownie onto serving tray; peel off foil.
4. Shape into dreidel: About 3-inches from bottom of each long side, cut triangular pieces to bottom center, forming point of dreidel. Cut about 1-inch from top edge; cut in half and attach 1 piece as handle.
5. Place 1 cup white chips and shortening in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir until mixture is melted and smooth when stirred. Spread on dreidel, about 1-inch from top and 2 sides, forming 7-inch square. Decorate with remaining white chips and decorating icing, if desired. Cut into bars. About 3 dozen brownies.