1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 9-inch springform pan. Melt butter in saucepan over low heat. Add cocoa and 1-1/2 cups sugar; stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
2. Beat egg yolks in large bowl until thick. Gradually beat in chocolate mixture; stir in water and vanilla. Combine ground almonds and bread crumbs; stir into chocolate mixture.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy; gradually add remaining 1/2 cup sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Fold about one-third of egg whites into chocolate. Fold chocolate into remaining egg whites. Pour into prepared pan.
4. Bake 50 to 60 minutes until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen cake from side of pan; remove pan. Cool completely. Spread MOCHA CREAM over top. Sift with cocoa just before serving. Store covered in refrigerator. 12 servings.
MOCHA CREAM: Combine 1 cup (1/2 pt.) cold whipping cream, 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, 1-1/2 teaspoons powdered instant coffee dissolved in 1 teaspoon water and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in medium bowl; beat until stiff. About 2 cups.
* To toast almonds: Heat oven to 350° F. Place almonds in single layer in shallow baking pan. Bake 7 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until light brown. Cool.