1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
2. Remove wrapper from dough; cut about 1/2 inch off both ends of roll. Cut each end into 4 pieces; set aside. Cut remaining dough into eight equal slices.
3. Press each slice of dough into 3-1/2-inch circle on floured surface. Using a large spatula, carefully transfer circles to prepared cookie sheets. Lightly press 2 inches of wooden stick onto each circle; seal onto dough with reserved small pieces of dough.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to wire racks. Cool completely. (Do not pick up cookies using stick until completely cooled.)
5. Mix frosting with red and yellow food color to make orange-colored frosting; frost cookies to resemble pumpkins. Decorate with assorted candy pieces to form monster faces. 8 large cookies.