1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
2. Combine cookie dough and flour until mixture holds together. Roll dough into 1/4-inch thick rectangle on lightly floured work surface..
3. Draw two (7- to 8- inch-high) Halloween shapes (pumpkin, ghost, witch, etc.) on cardboard; cut out. Cover them with clear plastic wrap. Place over dough; trace around cardboard pattern with knife. Cut completely through dough. Place shapes on prepared cookie sheet. Using a straw, make one (1/4-inch-wide) hole in each side of "mask" where ear would be.
4. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. (If necessary, recut holes on both sides of mask while cookie is still hot.) Cool slightly; carefully remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
5. Divide frosting and tint with food color; frost cookies. Using your imagination, decorate cookies with assorted candies. Separate PULL-N-PEEL candy into strands; tie 1 strand into each hole to resemble strings on a mask. Makes 2 cookies.