1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan. Place preserves in small bowl; stir to soften.
2. Combine flour, granulated sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add butter, sour cream, eggs, vanilla and 3/4 cup preserves; beat on medium speed 3 to 4 minutes until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack. Stir remaining 1/4 cup preserves until smooth; brush over warm cake. Cool completely.
4. At serving time, sprinkle powdered sugar over top. Fill cake cavity with RASPBERRY CREAM. About 12 servings.
* Red raspberry jam may be substituted.
RASPBERRY CREAM: Thaw 1 package (10 oz.) frozen red raspberries in light syrup. Puree in food processor or blender. Strain over bowl to remove seeds; discard seeds. Blend 3-1/2 cups (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed, with raspberry puree. Stir in 2 tablespoons raspberry-flavored liqueur, if desired.