1. Heat oven to 375°F. Line 15-1/2x10-1/2x1-inch jelly-roll pan with foil; generously grease foil.
2. Beat egg whites in large bowl until soft peaks form; gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, a tablespoon at a time, beating on high speed of mixer until stiff peaks form.
3. Beat egg yolks and vanilla in medium bowl on high speed about 3 minutes; gradually add remaining 1/3 cup sugar. Continue beating 2 additional minutes or until mixture is thick and lemon-colored.
4. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gently fold into egg yolk mixture alternately with water just until mixture is smooth. Gradually fold chocolate mixture into egg whites; spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
5. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center. Immediately loosen cake from edges of pan; invert on clean linen towel sprinkled with powdered sugar. Carefully peel off foil. Immediately roll cake in towel starting from narrow end; place on wire rack. Cool completely.
6. Prepare WHITE CREAM FILLING. Unroll cake; remove towel. Spread with filling; reroll cake. Spread CHOCOLATE GLAZE over top and sides. Cover; refrigerate until just before serving. Garnish with WHITE LEAVES and candied cherries, if desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover dessert. 10 to 12 servings.
WHITE CREAM FILLING
1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
1 tablespoon cold water
2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup (1/2 pt.) cold whipping cream
1. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small cup; let stand 1minute to soften. Place white chips and milk in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds to 1 minute; stir after 30 seconds, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Add gelatin mixture and vanilla; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
2. Beat whipping cream in small bowl until stiff; carefully fold into chip mixture. Refrigerate 10 minutes or until filling begins to set. About 2 cups filling.
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
2 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
2 tablespoons water
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat; add cocoa and water. Cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and slightly thickened. Do not boil.
2. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Gradually add powdered sugar and vanilla, beating with whisk until smooth. About 2/3 cup.