1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour three 5-3/4x3-1/4x2-inch miniature loaf pans.
2. Stir together chocolate chips, cranberries, pecans and orange peel in small bowl; set aside.
3. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl; with pastry blender, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in orange juice, egg and reserved chocolate chip mixture just until moistened; divide evenly among prepared pans.
4. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pans to wire rack. Cool completely. Drizzle COCOA DRIZZLE GLAZE over top. 3 loaves.
COCOA DRIZZLE GLAZE
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK
1 tablespoon water
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Microwave butter in small microwave-safe bowl at MEDIUM (50%) 20 to 30 seconds until melted. Stir in cocoa and water. Microwave at MEDIUM 15 to 30 seconds or just until mixture is hot, slightly thickened and smooth when stirred. Do not boil.
2. Gradually add powdered sugar and vanilla, beating with whisk until smooth. If necessary, add additional water, a few drops at a time, until of desired consistency. About 1/4 cup glaze.