1. Heat oven to 325°F. Combine 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons oil, cocoa and 1/4 cup water in small bowl; stir until smooth. Set aside.
2. Stir together flour, remaining 1-1/2 cups sugar, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; add remaining 1/2 cup oil, egg yolks, remaining 3/4 cup water and vanilla. Beat on low speed of mixer until combined; continue beating on high speed 5 minutes.
3. Beat egg whites with cream of tartar in large bowl, with clean set of beaters, until stiff peaks form. Pour batter in thin stream over beaten whites, gently folding with rubber spatula just until blended. Remove one-third of batter to separate bowl; gently fold in reserved cocoa mixture.
4. Place ungreased 10-inch tube pan on cookie sheet. Pour half of light batter into pan; top with half of chocolate batter. Repeat layers. With narrow spatula or knife, swirl gently through batters to marble.
5. Bake 65 to 70 minutes or until top looks dry and springs back when touched lightly. Invert pan on heat-proof funnel; cool cake completely. Loosen cake from pan; invert onto serving plate. Spread VANILLA GLAZE or QUICK COCOA GLAZE over top of cake, allowing glaze to drizzle down sides. Makes 12 servings.
VANILLA GLAZE: Melt 1/4 cup(1/2 stick) butter or margarine in small saucepan over low heat; remove from heat. Gradually add 2 cups powdered sugar, 2 to 3 tablespoons hot water and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, beating with whisk until smooth. About 1-1/4 cups glaze.
QUICK COCOA GLAZE
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
3 tablespoons water
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-1/4 cups powdered sugar
Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat. Stir in cocoa and water. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens. Do not boil. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating with whisk until smooth. Add additional water, 1/2 teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency. About 2/3 cup glaze.