1. Heat oven to 375°F (190°C). Melt 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the peanut butter chips; let cool.
2. In large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until creamy. Beat in melted peanut butter chips.
3. In medium bowl, mix flour, cocoa and baking soda into peanut butter mixture until well blended.
4. Shape dough by level tablespoons (15 mL) into balls; roll in granulated sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; flatten cookies to 1/4-inch (5 mm) thickness with bottom of glass. Press thumb in center or each to make an indentation.
5. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or just until set. remove from oven. If necessary, using tip of spoon, press indentation in center of each cookie; immediately place about 1 teaspoon (5 mL) peanut butter chips in each indentation. Let stand 1 to 2 minutes or until chips are softened; spread. Garnish each with 3 Mini KISSES; remove from cookie sheet. Let cool completely.
Makes about 2-1/2 dozen cookies.