1. Bake pie crust; cool completely.
2. Stir together dry pudding mix, sugar and cocoa in large microwave-safe bowl. Gradually add milk, stirring with whisk until blended.
3. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, with whisk, until mixture boils and is thickened and smooth. If necessary, microwave an additional 1 minute; stir.
4. Cool 5 minutes in bowl; stir in coconut. Pour into baked pie crust. Carefully press plastic wrap directly onto pie filling. Cool; refrigerate 6 hours or until firm. Top with whipped topping. Garnish as desired. Makes 8 servings.
* Do not use instant pudding mix.