1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line bottom of 9-inch springform pan with foil; butter foil and side of pan.
2. Combine melted butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl; beat well. Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in cocoa, flour and water; beat well. Stir in 1-2/3 cups white chips.
3. Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in small bowl until stiff peaks form; carefully fold into chocolate mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan.
4. Bake 45 minutes or until top begins to crack slightly. (Cake will not test done in center.) Cool 1 hour. Cover; refrigerate until firm.
5. Remove side of pan. Prepare SATINY GLAZE and WHITE DECORATOR DRIZZLE. Pour glaze over torte; spread evenly over top and side, Decorate top of torte with drizzle. Cover; refrigerate until serving time. Refrigerate leftover torte. 10 to 12 servings.
SATINY GLAZE: Place 1 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and 1/4 cup whipping cream in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Cool to lukewarm and slightly thickened.
WHITE DECORATOR DRIZZLE: Place remaining 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips (reserved from torte) and 2 teaspoons shortening in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 20 to 30 seconds or just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Place in pastry bag with writing tip or drizzle from spoon to decorate torte.