1. Line 15-1/2 x 10-1/2-inch (37 x 27 cm) jelly roll pan with foil; extending foil over edges of pan.
2. In large bowl, place peanut butter chips, oil and 1 tsp (5 mL) of the vanilla. In another large bowl, place semi-sweet chocolate chips and remaining 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla.
3. In large saucepan, stir together corn syrup and brown sugar; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to full, rolling boil. Remove from heat. Immediately stir half of hot mixture into each reserved bowl; stir each mixture until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
4. Immediately stir 6 cups (1.5 L) cereal into each mixture, until well combined. Spread peanut butter mixture in prepared pan; spread chocolate mixture over top of peanut butter layer. Cool completely.
5. Use foil to lift treats out of pan; peel off foil. Cut into bars. Store in tightly covered container in cool dry place.
Makes about 6 dozen pieces.
Place peanut butter chips, oil and 1 tsp (5 mL) of the vanilla in large bowl. In another large bowl, place chocolate chips and remaining 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla. In 4-quart (1 L) microwave-safe bowl, stir together corn syrup and brown sugar. Microwave on HIGH (100%) 5 to 6 minutes, stirring after each minute, until mixture boils. Immediately stir half of mixture into each bowl; proceed as directed above.