1. Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
2. Heat water, butter and salt in medium saucepan to full rolling boil. Add flour all at once; stir vigorously over low heat about 1 minute or until mixture leaves side of pan and forms a ball. Remove from heat. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition until smooth and velvety. Drop batter by spoonfuls to form 12 balls on prepared cookie sheet.
3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. While puffs are warm, horizontally slice off small portion of each top; reserve tops. Remove any soft pieces of dough from inside of puffs; cool on wire rack.
4. Fill puffs with CHOCOLATE CREAM FILLING; replace tops. Drizzle with CHOCOLATE GLAZE. To serve, garnish with fresh strawberries, if desired. 12 servings.
CHOCOLATE CREAM FILLING
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
2-1/2 cups milk
2 egg yolks, slightly beaten
1 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-
Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Stir together sugar, flour and salt in medium saucepan; gradually stir in milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil; boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Gradually stir half the mixture into egg yolks; return to saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
2. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips, butter and vanilla until mixture is smooth. Pour into bowl; press plastic wrap directly onto surface. Cool; refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or until cold. About 3-3/4 cups.
CHOCOLATE GLAZE: Place 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and 1 tablespoon shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil) in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred.
MINIATURE CREAM PUFFS: Prepare batter as directed above. Drop batter by level teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake 15 minutes. Fill as directed above.