1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Stir together butter, sweetened condensed milk, liqueur, eggs, baking mix, cocoa and vanilla in large bowl; mix well. Stir in nuts, if desired. Spread batter in prepared pan.
3. Bake 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Frost with MOCHA FROSTING. Cut into bars. Store covered at room temperature. Makes 24 to 36 bars.
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
3 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1 tablespoon warm water
1 tablespoon coffee liqueur or 2 teaspoons powdered instant coffee
dissolved in 1 tablespoon warm water
1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
1. Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat. Stir in cocoa, water and liqueur. Remove from heat.
2. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until of spreading consistency. Add additional warm water if needed.