1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Melt margaine in small saucepan over low heat; cool slightly.
3. Beat egg whites and egg in small bowl on medium speed of mixer until foamy; gradually add sugar, beating until slightly thickened and light in color. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to egg mixture, beating until blended. Gradually add melted margarine, beating just until blended. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
4. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely. Prepare MOCHA GLAZE; drizzle over tops of brownie cups. Let stand until glaze is set. Store, covered, at room temperature. 24 brownies.
1/4 cup powdered sugar
3/4 teaspoon HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1/4 teaspoon powdered instant coffee
2 teaspoons hot water
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Stir together powdered sugar and cocoa in small bowl. Dissolve instant coffee in water; gradually add to sugar mixture, stirring until well blended. Stir in vanilla.
* To further reduce calories, replace up to half the sugar with an equivalent amount of sucralose sugar substitute (such as Splenda, an artificial sweetener). Reduce baking time by 2 to 3 minutes.