1. Cut cake horizontally to make 4 layers. Stir together sugar and cocoa in small bowl. Add whipping cream and vanilla; beat until stiff.
2. Place bottom cake layer on serving platter. Spread 1/3 of the whipped cream mixture on cake layer. Place next cake layer on top of whipped cream; continue layering whipped cream and cake until all have been used.
3. Prepare CHOCOLATE GLAZE; spoon over top of cake, allowing to drizzle down sides. Garnish with almonds, if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cover; refrigerate leftover torte. 10 to 12 servings.
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
2 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa
2 tablespoons water
1 cup powdered sugar
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1. Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat. Add cocoa and water. Cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and slightly thickened. Do not boil. Remove from heat.
2. Gradually add powdered sugar and almond extract, beating with whisk until smooth. About 1/2 cup glaze.