1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups with foil bake cups (2 inches in diameter*). Place one vanilla wafer, flat-side down, in bottom of each cup.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed of mixer in large bowl. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir in peanut butter chips. Spoon heaping tablespoon cream cheese mixture into each muffin cup.
3. Bake 15 minutes or just until set, but not browned. Cool.
4. Place chocolate chips and butter in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
5. Drop about 1 teaspoon of chocolate mixture onto center of each cheesecake, letting white show around edge. Place almond slices around chocolate mixture to resemble petals. Cover; refrigerate. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecakes. About 2 dozen cheesecakes.
* Cheesecakes may also be baked in 2-1/2 inch foil bake cups. Divide cheesecake mixture evenly into 18 cups. Bake 20 minutes or just until set, but not browned.