Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1-3/4 cups HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup canned pumpkin
1 cup whipping cream
MINI KISSES Pumpkin Mousse Cups
1. Line 10 muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups. Reserve 1/2 cup chocolates. Place remaining 1-1/4 cups chocolates in small microwave-safe bowl; microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute or until melted when stirred. Mixture should be thick.
2. Coat inside pleated surfaces and bottoms of bake cups very thickly with melted chocolate, using a soft pastry brush. Refrigerate 10 minutes; recoat any thin spots with melted chocolate.* Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Gently peel off paper; refrigerate until ready to fill.
3. Place marshmallows, milk, and pumpkin in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM 1 minute; stir. Microwave an additional 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until mixture is melted and smooth. Stir in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Cool completely.
4. Beat powdered sugar and whipping cream until stiff; fold into pumpkin mixture. Fill cups with pumpkin mousse; garnish with reserved chocolates. Cover; refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Cover; refrigerate leftovers. 10 servings.
* Note: If reheating is needed, microwave chocolate at MEDIUM 30 seconds; stir.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!