Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
3/4 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
3 tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup whipped topping
Additional HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
COCONUT MARSHMALLOW NESTS
1. Prepare pie crust, cool.
2. Stir together sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt in medium saucepan. Combine eggs and milk; gradually stir into sugar mixture, blending well. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with wire whisk, until mixture begins to thicken and just comes to a boil. Remove from heat.
3. Add chocolate chips, butter and vanilla. Stir until chips and butter are melted and the mixture is smooth. Pour into prepared crust. Immediately press plastic wrap onto pie surface. Refrigerate three to four hours or until firm. Garnish with whipped topping and chocolate chips, if desired Garnish plate with COCONUT MARSHMALLOW NEST, if desired. Makes 8 servings.
VARIATION: COCONUT CHOCOLATE CREAM PIE: Prepare pie as above; stir in 1 cup MOUNDS Sweetened Coconut Flakes with chocolate chips and butter.
COCONUT MARSHMALLOW NESTS
1/2 teaspoon water
3 to 4 drops green or other food color
1-1/4 cups MOUNDS Sweetened Coconut Flakes
2/3 cup miniature marshmallows
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon butter
HERSHEY'S Candy Coated Milk Chocolate Eggs
1. Line tray or cookie sheet with wax paper. Combine water and food color in small bowl or small jar with cover or re-sealable food storage bag. Add coconut; toss with fork or shake closed jar or plastic bag until coconut is evenly coated.
2. Microwave marshmallows and butter in medium microwave-safe bowl 30 seconds at HIGH (100%); stir. If necessary, microwave an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until mixture is melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in tinted coconut.
3. Drop coconut mixture in 12 equal mounds onto prepared tray. Shape coconut mounds with moistened fingers into small nest shapes. Cool completely. Allow to air dry until slightly hardened. Fill with milk chocolate eggs. 12 nests.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!