Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1. Prepare CHOCOLATE PUDDING. Cover; refrigerate 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
2. Cover bottom of 2-quart clear glass serving bowl with 20 vanilla wafer cookies. Spoon 1 cup chocolate pudding over vanilla wafers. Slice bananas; arrange layer of banana slices over pudding. Spread 1 cup whipped topping over pudding. Repeat layers of wafers, pudding, banana slices and whipped topping two more times, ending with pudding.
3. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve. Cover; refrigerate leftovers. About 15 servings.
2/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 cups milk
1 jar (13 oz.) HERSHEY'S Spreads Chocolate
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Stir together sugar, cornstarch and salt in medium saucepan; blend in eggs. Gradually stir in milk.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with whisk, until mixture boils; boil and stir 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in chocolate spread and vanilla. Pour into medium bowl; press plastic wrap directly onto surface. Refrigerate 6 to 8 hours or until set. Makes 4 cups pudding.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!