Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1 package original supreme brownie mix with HERSHEY'S Syrup Pouch
36 ROLO® Chewy Caramels in Milk Chocolate
1 cup HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips
1 cup HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips
1-1/2 teaspoons shortening
Garnishes such as sprinkles, nonpareils or chopped nuts
1. Following package directions prepare and bake brownies in foil lined pan with foil extending beyond pan edges. Cool completely in pan.
2. Remove wrappers from caramels. Using foil as handles lift brownie out of pan. Cut off brownie edges. With hands knead and roll remaining brownie until it forms one large ball. Divide brownie ball into 36 equal balls.
3. Line cookie sheet or tray with wax paper. Flatten each ball slightly; press around one caramel, covering completely. Return to tray. Refrigerate while preparing next step.
4. Line second cookie sheet or tray with wax paper. Place chocolate chips, white chips and shortening in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
5. Working with 7 to 8 truffles at a time, place one truffle on fork and immediately dip into melted chocolate mixture; allow excess chocolate to drip off truffle. If necessary, scrape off excess chocolate with knife or small spatula. Place on prepared tray. Before chocolate sets garnish with sprinkles, nonpareils or chopped nuts, if desired. Coat* and decorate remaining truffles. (If chocolate mixture cools and coating becomes difficult, microwave at MEDIUM 10 to 15 seconds; stir.) Allow chocolate to set at room temperature; transfer truffles to small paper baking cups, if desired. Store in a cool, dry place. 36 truffles.
* Excess chocolate mixture can be saved to use later to decorate cookies or bars.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!