Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1 1/3 cups HEATH BITS 'O BRICKLE Toffee Bits, divided
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1 can canned pumpkin
1 can evaporated milk
Sweetened whipped cream or whipped topping
HERSHEY'S KISSES ACORN TREATS
(hdr) HERSHEY’S KISSES ACORN TREATS
HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
Mini vanilla wafer cookies
REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips or HERSHEY'S Butterscotch Chips
ROYAL ICING or Decorator's Frosting (recipe follows)
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Place individual graham crusts on baking sheet. Place 2 teaspoons toffee bits into bottom of each crust; set aside.
2. Stir together sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves and ginger in large bowl. Add eggs, pumpkin and evaporated milk, stirring until well blended. Gradually add 1/4 cup pumpkin mixture to each prepared crust.
3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted into pie centers comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. Prepare HERSHEY'S KISSES ACORN TREATS. To serve, top each pie with dollop of sweetened whipped cream, "acorn" and additional toffee bits, if desired.
Makes about 20 3-inch pies.
HERSHEY’S KISSES ACORN TREATS
1. Prepare ROYAL ICING and place in pastry bag with small tip. Remove
wrappers from milk chocolates.
2. Place mini vanilla wafer cookies on tray or plate with flat side of cookie toward the top. Squeeze small amount of icing onto bottom of milk chocolate piece. Immediately press chocolate bottom onto vanilla wafer cookie. Allow icing to set.
3. Place small dab of icing on bottom of peanut butter chip or butterscotch chip; immediately attach to top of cookie to finish acorn.
Stir together powdered 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon warm water and 1-1/2 teaspoons pasteurized dried egg whites (meringue powder). Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until spreadable. Add additional water, 1 teaspoon at a time, to get desired consistency. Transfer icing to pastry bag with desired tip. Cover icing and tip of pastry bag with damp paper towel to keep icing from drying out. About 1/2 cup icing.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!