Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
34 HERSHEY'S BLISS Milk Chocolates with Raspberry Meltaway Center
3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese
3/4 cup sugar
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk
1-1/2 cups Sweetened whipped cream
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Prepare CHOCOLATE COOKIE CRUMB CRUST.
2. Remove wrappers from 28 candies; chop into small pieces. Set aside.
3. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Set aside 1/2 cup batter; spread remaining batter in prepared crust.
4. Place chopped candies and milk in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until candies are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Gradually blend reserved cheesecake batter into candy mixture. Drop candy mixture by tablespoonfuls onto vanilla batter. Gently swirl with knife for marbled effect.
5. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan. Cover; refrigerate until chilled. Garnish with whipped cream and remaining candies. Cover; refrigerate leftovers. Makes 12 servings.
CHOCOLATE COOKIE CRUMB CRUST: Heat oven to 350°F. Stir together 1-1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 45 wafers, crushed), 6 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa and 6 tablespoons powdered sugar in medium bowl; blend in 6 tablespoons melted butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 8 minutes; cool slightly.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!