Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1 roll Pillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
1 bag HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 tablespoon LAND O LAKES Butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Heat oven to 350°F. (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
2. In medium bowl, stir 1/2 cup melted butter, 1-1/2 cups of the cracker crumbs and 3/4 cup of the toffee bits. Press mixture evenly in bottom of pan. Refrigerate about 15 minutes or until firm.
3. Meanwhile, let cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften. In 2-quart saucepan, heat chocolate chips, milk and 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat, stirring frequently, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Spread mixture over cracker crust.
4. In medium bowl, break up cookie dough. Mix in remaining 1/2 cup cracker crumbs with wooden spoon until well blended. Crumble mixture evenly over chocolate layer. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits.
5. Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 2 hours. For a firmer bar, refrigerate 30 minutes longer. For bars, cut into 8 rows by 4 rows. 32 bars.
These are really good. I would use a pastry cutter though to mix the cookie dough with the cracker crumbs. Just mixing it with a spoon made big clumps which were hard to spread out, and a little messy to eat!
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!