Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line 9-inch round cake pan with foil, extending foil beyond sides. Grease foil.
2. Stir together melted butter, granulated sugar and vanilla in large bowl. Add eggs; beat well using spoon. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to egg mixture, beating with spoon until well blended. Spread batter in prepared pan.
3. Bake 25 minutes or until cake is set. (Cake is fudgey and will not test done.) Remove from oven; cool completely in pan on wire rack.
4. Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in medium bowl until well blended. Beat 1/2 cup heavy cream until stiff; gradually fold into cream cheese mixture, blending well. Spread over brownie layer. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
5. Remove wrappers from 28 milk chocolates; place in medium microwave-safe bowl with remaining 1/4 heavy cream. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolates are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Cool slightly; pour and spread over cream cheese mixture.
6. Cover; refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled. Use foil to lift out of pan; remove foil. Cut into wedges; serve garnished with whipping topping, chocolates and chocolate candies, if desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover dessert. 12 servings.
Very good flavor, I make it almost every week. Its easy, its fast, and its fun!!!
This is my favorite dessert to make every year during the holidays! My boyfriend is a very huge fan of it! He couldn't wait for Christmas to roll around for one! My family also really enjoys this Hershey torte! It has become a tradition for me to bake multiple of these to hand out to separate households! I give this dessert a 5 Stars on everything, for it is very fun to put together and very enjoyable to give to loved ones! Great recipe and turns out perfectly every time!
My niece is getting married next summer. I am in charge of most of the desserts for the shower. Definately this one will be served. My niece loves this recipe.
OMG - This is DELICIOUS!!! Made it for my mom's birthday dinner and got rave reviews from everybody. Don't be alarmed if it's hard to cut. The bottom layer was almost sticky on the knife - probably should have put the blade in hot water between slices. The "stickiness" was from the super moistness of that layer. Will definitely be making this again! Decadent & Delicious. *The only thing I did differently was that I used my 9" springform pan. Seemed easier than messing around with the foil.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!