Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
2. Heat water and butter in medium saucepan to rolling boil. Add flour all at once; stir vigorously over low heat about 1 minute or until mixture leaves side of pan and forms a ball. Remove from heat. Add eggs, one at a time, beating with spoon after each addition until smooth. Drop batter by scant 1/4 cupfuls about 3 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet.
3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven. Horizontally slice small portion from top of puffs; set tops aside. Remove any soft dough from inside of puffs. Remove puffs from cookie sheet to wire rack; cool completely. Prepare MOCHA CREAM FILLING; fill puffs. Replace tops; sprinkle with powdered sugar. Refrigerate until cold. Cover; refrigerate leftover puffs. 6 cream puffs.
MOCHA CREAM FILLING
2/3 cup sugar
3 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1-1/2 cups milk
2 to 3 teaspoons powdered instant coffee
1 egg yolk, slightly beaten
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Stir together sugar, cocoa and cornstarch in medium saucepan; gradually add milk and instant coffee. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils; boil and stir 1 minute. Remove from heat.
2. Gradually stir small amount of hot mixture into egg yolk, blending well; return mixture to pan. Heat just to boiling, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla. Pour into bowl; press plastic wrap onto surface. Refrigerate until cold.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!