Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
Powdered sugar or CHOCOLATE GLAZE (recipe follows)
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Combine water, butter and salt in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to full rolling boil; turn heat to low.
2. Add flour all at once; cook over low heat, stirring vigorously until mixture leaves side of pan and forms a ball, about 1 minute. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Add eggs, one at a time, beating with spoon until smooth and velvety after each addition. Drop by scant teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Remove from oven; cool on wire rack. Meanwhile, prepare CHOCOLATE MOUSSE FILLING. Slice off tops of puffs. With spoon, fill puffs with filling or pipe filling into puffs using a pastry bag fitted with a 1/4-inch tip. Replace tops and sprinkle with powdered sugar or prepare CHOCOLATE GLAZE; drizzle onto puffs. Refrigerate until serving time. Cover; refrigerate leftover puffs. About 2 to 2-1/2 dozen mini-puffs.
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE FILLING
1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
1 tablespoon cold water
2 tablespoons boiling water
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1 cup (1/2 pt.) cold whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small cup; let stand 1 minute to soften. Add boiling water; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved and mixture is clear. Cool slightly.
2. Stir together sugar and cocoa in medium bowl; add whipping cream and vanilla. Beat at medium speed, scraping bottom of bowl occasionally, until stiff; pour in gelatin mixture and beat until well blended. Refrigerate 30 minutes. About 2 cups filling.
1. Melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine in small saucepan over low heat; add 2 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa and 2 tablespoons water. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth and slightly thickened; do not boil. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
2. Gradually add 1 cup powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, beating to desired consistency. About 3/4 cup glaze.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!