Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
2 cups HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup chopped pecan pieces
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat butter and granulated sugar in medium bowl until fluffy; beat in 1 egg. Stir together flour and ground pecans; gradually beat into butter mixture, beating until well blended. Press mixture onto bottom and up sides of 11-inch round tart pan with removable bottom. Place tart pan on baking sheet for additional support; bake 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, dissolve 3 tablespoons instant coffee in water in medium saucepan. Gradually stir in sweetened condensed milk; add 1 cup chocolate chips. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted and mixture is well blended. Beat in remaining 2 eggs, vanilla and salt, blending well. Spread in partially baked crust.
4. Set aside 2 tablespoons chocolate chips; sprinkle remaining chips and chopped pecans over tart surface.
5. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until filling is set and small cracks start to appear along the outer edge. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
6. Place reserved 2 tablespoons chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon whipping cream in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 15 to 20 seconds; stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Drizzle over tart.
7. Combine remaining whipping cream, powdered sugar and remaining 1 tablespoon instant coffee in small mixer bowl. Beat until soft peaks form. Remove sides of tart pan; cut into slices. Serve with whipped coffee cream and garnish as desired. 8 servings.
*To toast pecans: Heat oven to 350°F. Spread pecans in thin layer in shallow baking pan. Bake 7 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown; cool.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!