Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup macadamia nut baking pieces
1-3/4 cups HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
MINI KISSES Brownie Gems
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line 48 small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter) with paper or foil baking cups.
2. Beat butter, sugar, water and vanilla in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until well blended. Add eggs; beat well.
3. Stir together flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda. Gradually add to sugar mixture, beating on low speed just until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup nuts. (If necessary, refrigerate dough until firm enough to handle.) Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place in prepared muffin cups.
4. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until cookie surface is set. Cookies will appear soft and moist. Do not over bake. Cool about 5 minutes on wire rack. Press 3 to 4 chocolates into surface of each cookie cup. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
5. Place remaining chocolates in heavy-duty resealable plastic food storage bag. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; knead bag and chocolates. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, kneading after each heating, until chocolates are melted. Cool slightly. Cut off corner of bag about 1/8 inch from point. Lightly drizzle tops of cookie cups. Before drizzle sets, lightly sprinkle tops with remaining nut pieces. Makes 48 cookies.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!