- Whipped cream
- 2 teaspoons toasted pecan pieces*
- 1 pear half (canned)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 to 2 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Caramel Topping
- 2 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Syrup
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Syrup
- 1. Pour 2 tablespoons syrup into bottom of chilled bowl or stemmed dessert glass. Top with ice cream; drizzle with caramel topping.
- 2. Place pear half on caramel; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Drizzle with additional 1/3 cup syrup. Garnish with whipped cream rosettes and toasted pecans. 1 serving.
- *To toast pecans: Heat oven to 350°F. Place pecans in single layer in shallow baking pan. Bake 7 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until light brown. Cool completely.