- 2 large scoops (about 1 cup) vanilla ice cream
- 1 peach or canned sliced peaches
- 1/2 cup Strawberries or raspberries or HERSHEY'S Strawberry Syrup
- 2 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Whipped cream
- 1. Place scoop of vanilla ice cream into dessert dish.
- 2. Split in half, core and peel a ripe peach. Place slices on top of the ice cream (or use sliced canned peaches).
- 3. Place fresh strawberries or drizzle strawberry syrup on top of the peaches.
- 4. Place second scoop of vanilla ice cream onto each peach half; drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- 5. Top with whipped cream and fresh strawberries or raspberries if desired. 1 serving.