Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
3 packages (8 oz.) cream cheese or mascarpone cheese
1 cup HERSHEY'S Syrup or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Syrup
1-1/2 cups milk
1 package (6 servings) vanilla instant pudding and pie mix
1-1/2 cups non-dairy whipped topping
1/2 teaspoon HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1/4 teaspoon powdered instant coffee
1. Prepare MOCHA MIXTURE.
2. Place lady fingers cut side up on waxed paper. Brush about 1/2 of coffee mixture on surface of lady fingers. Set aside.
3. Beat cream cheese and chocolate syrup until thoroughly blended in mixing bowl. Gradually blend in milk and instant pudding mix; beat 2 minutes or until slightly thickened and thoroughly blended.
4. Gently blend whipped topping into cheese mixture.
5. Spread about 3/4 cup cheese mixture on bottom of 13x9x2-inch pan. Layer 1/3 of lady fingers, cut side down over pudding. Brush lady fingers with about 1/3 of remaining coffee mixture. Repeat layers two more times, ending with pudding layer.
6. Stir together cocoa and instant coffee; sprinkle over surface of dessert. Cover; refrigerate at least 8 hours. Makes 24 servings.
1/4 cup brandy or coffee flavored liqueur
3 tablespoons powdered instant coffee
About 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Syrup or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Syrup
Combine brandy and instant coffee in liquid measuring cup; stir until dissolved. Add syrup up to 3/4 cup mark; blend.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!