- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups chopped yellow onion
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 7 cups canned whole tomatoes
- 1-1/3 cups tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 3 oz. HERSHEY'S EXTRA DARK Dark Chocolate
- 3 cups dark red kidney beans
- 1. Heat oil over medium heat in large saucepan; add onion. Cook, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until tender. Add meat, cook until brown. Drain.
- 2. Stir in cocoa, chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt, allspice, cinnamon, tomatoes with liquid, tomato paste and water; heat to boiling. Reduce heat. Add chocolate pieces and beans; simmer 30 minutes.
- 3. Ladle chili (about 1 cup) into bowl; garnish as desired. 14 servings.