- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 package (16 oz.) cabbage slaw mix
- 2 firm red apples
- 1/2 cup (about 4) green onions
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1. Stir together vinegar, peanut butter, brown sugar and oil in medium bowl with wire whisk. Add garlic, black pepper and parsley, if desired. Cover; refrigerate.
- 2. Toss together cabbage slaw mix, apples, green onion, carrot and 1/4 cup peanuts in large bowl. Pour prepared peanut butter dressing over mixture; stir thoroughly. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts. About 12 servings.