Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
30 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Filled with Caramel Milk Chocolates
1-1/2 teaspoons water
1 can (5 oz.) evaporated whole milk
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Remove wrappers from caramel filled chocolates. Heat oven to 350° F. Place 12 chocolates and 1-1/2 teaspoons water in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolates are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Pour mixture into 1-1/2 quart baking dish or flan pan. Spread mixture so that bottom of dish is covered.
2. Pour evaporated milk into 2-cup glass measuring cup; add water to make 1-1/4 cups. Place sweetened condensed milk. 1 cup reconstituted milk, eggs, vanilla extract, almond extract and salt into blender conteainer.
3. Place remaining 18 caramel filled chocolates and remaining 1/4 cup milk in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolates are melted and mixture is smooth and warm when stirred; add to blender container. Cover; blend until smooth and well blended. Gradually pour over caramel mixture in baking dish. Cover top of baking dish with foil to keep it from browning.
4. Set dish in a larger baking pan. Fill the larger pan with water until it reaches halfway up sides of baking dish. Bake 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until knife comes out almost clean when inserted halfway into center of custard. (Do not pierce bottom.) Remove from water to wire rack. Cool 2 hours. Cover; refrigerate overnight or until thorouughly chilled (about 8 hours).
5. To serve, run a knife or rubber scraper along the outside of flan. Place serving plate over baking dish; invert onto serving plate. Let stand several minutes for the flan to release and the caramel to drip down; remove baking dish. 8 servings.
*1-1/4 cups whole milk may be substituted for the reconstituted evaporated milk.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!