Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and butter in small bowl, stirring until blended. Press mixture firmly onto bottom and 1-1/2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
2. Beat cream cheese and brown sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Mash sweet potatoes with fork; add to cream cheese mixture, beating until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, then vanilla and pumpkin pie spice, beating on low speed until all ingredients are blended, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
3. Place chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred. Stir 3/4 cup cream cheese mixture into melted chips until smooth (will become a pudding consistency).
4. Spoon half of cream cheese mixture into crust; spoon half of the chocolate mixture over top. Swirl with knife or metal spatula. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture. Spoon remaining chocolate mixture over top; swirl to outer edges of pan.
5. Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until center is just set. Remove from oven to wire rack. Let cool at room temperature 1 hour. Loosen sides of cheesecake from pan by running knife around inside of pan. Remove side of pan. Cover; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. Makes 12 servings.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!