Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Light grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
2. Combine water, butter and salt in medium saucepan; cook to boiling, stirring until butter melts. Add flour all at once; stir vigorously over low heat about 1 minute or until mixture leaves side of pan and forms a ball. Remove from heat.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating with spoon after each addition until smooth. Drop dough by heaping tablespoons into 6 mounds, 3 inches apart, onto prepared cookie sheet.
4. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Horizontally slice small portion from top of puffs; set tops aside. Remove and discard any soft dough from inside puffs. Cool completely. Fill puffs with CHOCOLATE MOUSSE; replace tops. Refrigerate about 1 hour.
5. To serve, drizzle COCOA GLAZE over top. Serve immediately or refrigerate until glaze is set, about 20 minutes. 6 puffs.
1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
1 tablespoon cold water
2 tablespoons boiling water
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1 cup (1/2 pt.) cold whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small cup; let stand 1 minute to soften. Add boiling water; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Cool slightly.
2. Stir together sugar and cocoa in medium bowl; add whipping cream and vanilla. Beat on medium speed of mixer, scraping bottom of bowl occasionally, until mixture is stiff. Pour in gelatin mixture; beat until well blended. About 2 cups mousse.
1 cup (1/2 pt.) whipping cream
1 tablespoon light corn syrup
1 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1. Combine whipping cream and corn syrup in heavy 2-qt. saucepan. Sift cocoa and sugar together; stir into cream mixture. Add butter.
2. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until butter melts and mixture is smooth, 6 to 8 minutes. Do not boil. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Use glaze while warm.
Note: Glaze can be stored in airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks. Reheat over low heat, stirring constantly.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!