Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1/4 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
4 tablespoons whipping cream
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 package strawberry-flavored gelatin
3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
1. Reserve 2 cups sliced strawberries. Mash remaining 1 cup sliced strawberries; add enough water to make 2 cups. Stir together sugar and cornstarch in medium saucepan; stir in mashed strawberries. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Add gelatin, butter and lemon juice; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Strain mixture; discard seeds,. Refrigerate until partially set.
3. Meanwhile, place chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons whipping cream in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir.
If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred. Spread chocolate mixture onto bottom of prepared crust; refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm.
4. Beat cream cheese and remaining 1 tablespoon whipping cream in small bowl until smooth; spread over chocolate layer. Refrigerate filled crust while gelatin mixture is cooling. When gelatin mixture is partially set, fold in reserved sliced strawberries; spoon mixture over cream cheese layer.
5. Cover; refrigerate several hours or until firm. Just before serving, garnish with sweetened whipped cream and whole strawberries, if desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover pie. Makes 8 servings.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!