Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Combine baking mix and cocoa; stir in 2 cups sweetened condensed milk, 1/2 cup syrup and vanilla until blended in large bowl. Spoon evenly into prepared pan; set aside.
3. Combine remaining sweetened condensed milk, remaining 1 cup syrup and hot water in small bowl. Pour liquid mixture carefully over top of mixture in pan; DO NOT STIR.
4. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set and cake begins to pull away from sides of pan. Let stand 15 minutes; spoon into dessert dishes, spooning pudding from bottom of pan over top. Serve warm; garnish with whipped topping, if desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover cake. Makes 12 servings.
* One 16-oz. can HERSHEY'S Syrup contains 1-1/2 cups syrup.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!