Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1. Prepare GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST. Increase oven temperature to 350°F.
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until smooth. Place butterscotch chips and milk in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred.
3. Blend butterscotch mixture into cream cheese mixture. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Pour mixture over prepared crust.
4. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, immediately loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan.
5. Prepare CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE; drizzle over top of cheesecake. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. Makes 12 servings.
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST: Heat oven to 325°F. Stir together 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and 3 tablespoons melted butter or margarine in small bowl. Press mixture onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE: Place 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and 1-1/2 teaspoons shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil) in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!