Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1/2 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
3 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup sliced almonds
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups with foil bake cups (2 inches in diameter*). Place one vanilla wafer, flat-side down, in bottom of each cup.
2. Beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed of mixer in large bowl. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir in peanut butter chips. Spoon heaping tablespoon cream cheese mixture into each muffin cup.
3. Bake 15 minutes or just until set, but not browned. Cool.
4. Place chocolate chips and butter in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
5. Drop about 1 teaspoon of chocolate mixture onto center of each cheesecake, letting white show around edge. Place almond slices around chocolate mixture to resemble petals. Cover; refrigerate. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecakes. About 2 dozen cheesecakes.
* Cheesecakes may also be baked in 2-1/2 inch foil bake cups. Divide cheesecake mixture evenly into 18 cups. Bake 20 minutes or just until set, but not browned.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!