Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1. Beat butter and sugar in large mixing bowl; add egg, milk and vanilla, blending thoroughly. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to butter mixture, blending well. Refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle. (Dough will still be soft.)
2. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
3. Roll dough into 3/4-inch balls. Place on prepared cookie sheet.
4. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until cookie is set and edges are lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
5. Remove wrappers from chocolates; coarsely chop. Place chocolate and heavy cream in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Cool to spreading consistency.
6. Place about 1 teaspoon chocolate mixture on bottom of one cookie. Press another cookie onto chocolate. Allow chocolate to set; sprinkle cookie tops with cocoa. Makes about 36 sandwich cookies.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!