Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1-1/4 cups HERSHEY'S Mini Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate
1 teaspoon shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Remove wrappers from chocolates.
2. Stir together cookie mix and flour; add butter and egg. Stir until dough forms. Set aside 1/4 cup small chocolate chips. Stir remaining chips into dough. (Dough is stiff; chips may need to be worked in with hands.)
3. Mold scant tablespoon dough around each chocolate piece, covering completely. Shape into balls; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until cookie is set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
5. Place remaining 1/4 cup chips and shortening in heavy-duty resealable plastic food storage bag. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, kneading after each heating, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Cut off corner of bag about 1/8 inch from point. Drizzle over cookies. Makes about 52 cookies.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!