Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1/2 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa or HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
12 wooden ice cream sticks
1/3 cup white frosting
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Beat butter, granulated sugar, water and vanilla in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until well blended. Add egg; beat well.
2. Stir together flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda. Gradually add to sugar mixture, beating on low speed just until blended. (If necessary, refrigerate dough until firm enough to handle.)
3. Roll 1/4 cup dough into ball; place on ungreased cookie sheet, 3 cookies per sheet. (Cookies spread while baking.) Insert wooden stick about three quarters of the way into side of each ball. Flatten slightly.
4. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until outside edges are firm and center is set. Cool several minutes on cookie sheet; remove to wire rack. Cool completely.
5. Decorate top of cookie with white frosting in snowflake pattern; sprinkle with decorator's sugar, if desired. Makes about 12 cookies.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!