Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1-3/4 cups HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
2 tablespoons shortening
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1-1/3 cups HEATH BITS 'O BRICKLE Toffee Bits
1/2 butter or margarine
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
Chocolate Dipped Toffee Bits Cookies
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
2. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in toffee bits. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
3. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
4. Line tray with wax paper. Place chocolate pieces and shortening in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolates are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
5. Dip about one-half of each cookie into melted chocolate. Shake gently and scrape cookie bottom on edge of bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place on prepared tray. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm, about 30 minutes. Store in cool, dry place with wax paper between layers of cookies. Makes about 48 cookies.
Chocolate Dipped Toffee Bits Cookies HERSHEY'S Kitchens Reviews
4/14/2015 1:24:39 PM
10/17/2014 9:49:05 AM
these cookies were soft and chewy just perfect for anytime the urge strikes. One thing I did differently, I used a frosting spatula and spread the chocolate on one end of the cookie. I also think this would make a great sandwich cookie with the chocolate spread between two cookies. I am going to try this next time I make them.
12/19/2012 10:36:40 AM
This has become my familys absolute favorite cookie. Recipe is easy to follow and yeilds a generous amount of nice sized cookies. Nice chewy texture. YOU MUST USE SHORTENING for the dip. The dip adds such a decorator touch making these treats stand out. Nice alternative to chocolate chips.
12/15/2012 12:41:30 PM
6/23/2012 9:32:18 PM
I wish there were a higher rating than 5 stars. This is a very special, very popular recipe. Everyone I give these to is surprised at just how good they are.
They are so pretty but it doesn't compare to how they taste. Great cookies!
5/18/2012 10:43:28 AM
These cookies were an absolute hit with my family, and they're easy to make! You can't go wrong!
4/25/2010 2:55:00 PM
It was told to me that people eat with there eyes. These are both delicious and pretty. When I put there out for people to eat they were gone in a twinkling of an eye. They were fun and easy to make. A must try!
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!