Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1. Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Add corn syrup and egg; mix well.
2. Place 1 cup cinnamon chips in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred. Stir melted chips into butter mixture.
3. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to cinnamon chips mixture, beating just until blended. Cover; refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
4. Heat oven to 350°F. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in nuts, lightly pressing nuts into dough. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden around edges. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Drizzle with CINNAMON CHIPS DRIZZLE. Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
CINNAMON CHIPS DRIZZLE: Place remaining 2/3 cup cinnamon chips and 1-1/2 teaspoons shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil) in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
I make several different cookies for Christmas and give them as my gifts to everyone. I made this recipe for one of my cookies and they are just wonderful. They stay chewy for a long time and have great texture. A+ in my book!!!
These were really good--not too sweet, with just the right amount of cinnamon flavor and a nice consistency from the chips and crunchy texture from the pecans. The drizzle dresses them up nicely, as well.
Loved these! I made them and brought them into work and they were gone so quick! :) I also made peanut butter cookies and used the drizzle recipe on those and they turned out great
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!