Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1 can (16 oz.) creamy vanilla ready-to-spread frosting
8 drops yellow food color
4 drops red food color
Garnishes, such as: HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates, HERSHEY'S HUGS Brand Candies, HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Candy Corn Flavored Candies, REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures, ROLO Chewy Caramels in Milk Chocolate, small (1-1/2 inch) YORK Peppermint Patties,
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
2. Remove wrapper from dough; cut about 1/2 inch off both ends of roll. Cut each end into 4 pieces; set aside. Cut remaining dough into eight equal slices.
3. Press each slice of dough into 3-1/2-inch circle on floured surface. Using a large spatula, carefully transfer circles to prepared cookie sheets. Lightly press 2 inches of wooden stick onto each circle; seal onto dough with reserved small pieces of dough.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to wire racks. Cool completely. (Do not pick up cookies using stick until completely cooled.)
5. Mix frosting with red and yellow food color to make orange-colored frosting; frost cookies to resemble pumpkins. Decorate with assorted candy pieces to form monster faces. 8 large cookies.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!