Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1. Calienta el horno a 350° F. Cubre una bandeja con papel para hornear o papel aluminio.
2. Coloca en la bandeja los pretzels. Pon sobre cada uno un ROLO Chewy Caramel in Milk Chocolate.
3. Mételos al horno dutante 3 ó 5 minutos o hasta que el caramelo empiece a ablandarse sin que se derrita. Sácalos del horno y coloca media nuez u otro pretzel sobre cada uno. Déjalos enfriar.
Instrucciones para microondas
1. Cubre un plato apto para microondas con papel encerado.
2. Coloca hasta 6 pretzels en el plato con un ROLO Chewy Caramel in Milk Chocolate sin envoltura encima de cada uno de ellos.
3. Calienta a temperatura MEDIA (50%) durante 30 segundos o hasta que se ablande un poco el carmelo. De ser necesario, calienta por 10 segundos más.* Con cuidado, transfiere el papel con los pretzels sobre una mesa. Coloca media nuez u otro pretzel sobre cada uno. Déjalos enfriar.
*Algunos caramelos pueden ser más firmes que otros, por lo que requieren calentarse durante más tiempo.
A great combination of sweet and salty! I sprinkled some course sea salt over the Rollos and pretzels before putting on the pecan.
So simple and so delicious. My family had them gone 20 minutes after I finished making them. YUMMMMM
Simple, easy to shop, easy to make with children. SO DELICIOUS!
Made these.... Easy and fantastic! We called them redneck Turtles though :)
I use roasted salted pecans on the top. that takes care of the needed saltiness. GREAT recipe! everyone loves them.
Sweet, salty, gooey,
I made these for Christmas and were a hit for the few people who got them! I think they need an addition pinch of salt on top, next time I make them, I will candy the pecans, and then sprinkle them with sea salt. Very easy recipe, fun for kids to do.
These are simple and easy to make and the kids like helping....we call them Reindeer Footprints :)
Love these cookie/candies. A part of our Christmas treats.
Got these from my sister-in-law Christmas before last and they now on the Christmas must make list every year! Super easy to make and great to eat.
My husband and son made these for the Boy Scout father-son bake off. They were easy to prepare and fun for my 9 - year old son to help with. We modified some of items and put Hershey's candy pieces on top to make them colorful. They are a huge hit - especially warm!
Very easy, super fast and fun to to make + they look so cute and taste great too! I will be making these a lot. I chilled them in the fridge to set the chocolate.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!