Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1-1/3 cups (8-oz. pkg.) HEATH BITS 'O BRICKLE Toffee Bits
2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
20 to 22 (about 10-oz. pkg.) pretzel rods
2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips
1. Line cookie sheet with plastic wrap. Place toffee bits in shallow bowl; set aside.
2. Place chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted and smooth when stirred.
3. Holding one end of a pretzel rod, spoon and spread melted chocolate chips over 2/3 of the pretzel. Allow excess chocolate to drip into bowl. Place on prepared cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining pretzels. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
4. Line another cookie sheet with plastic wrap. Place white chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted and smooth when stirred.
5. Holding uncoated end of a chocolate-covered pretzel, spoon and spread melted white chips over chocolate to cover 1/2 length of pretzel. Allow excess white chips to drip into bowl. Roll in toffee bits to coat. Arrange on prepared cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining pretzels. Store at room temperature in airtight container or covered, in refrigerator. About 20 "bones".
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!