Stay In The Know! Subscribe to HERSHEY'S Free Newsletters.
Sign up today to receive wonderful recipes, great gift ideas, activities, and lots of tips and advice directly to your email inbox. It's free and easy, and you'll be one of the first to know about special offers, coupons, sweepstakes, and new products.
1 bag (13 oz.) HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
2 tablespoons shortening
10 HERSHEY'S HUGS Brand Candies
11 HERSHEY'S MINIATURES Chocolate Bars
HERSHEY'S POT OF GOLD Truffles
1. Trace two 6-1/2-inch heart shapes on paper; place on baking sheet. Top with wax paper.
2. Remove wrappers from HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates, reserving 10 chocolates for decoration. Place remaining chocolate pieces and shortening in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred.
3. Set aside 1/4 cup melted chocolate. Spread half of remaining chocolate on wax paper over each heart shape. Refrigerate until firm.
4. For candy box top, dip bottom of reserved KISSES Chocolates and HUGS Candies in remaining melted chocolate and alternately press in place along edge of heart. For candy box bottom, dip long edge and sides of small chocolate bars in melted chocolate. Press along edge of heart (see photo). Cut 1 chocolate bar in half for top of heart. Refrigerate until firm.
5. Fill candy box with truffles. Store in cool place or refrigerate.
"Ad Alert" is our way of telling you that the website you're viewing may be trying to sell you something. If you are under the age of 18, always get permission from your parent or guardian before you make a purchase or even submit any information about yourself online. Thanks!